Hey gorgeous ! You must have a Mirabele Beauty Dip Set and want to make sure that it lasts as long as possible! Well, you have come to the right place. Here are a few tips for caring for your dip set to make sure you can do a #mirabelemani anytime!
- Avoid leaving the base or top coat on the bottle rim: If you do, use a clean cloth, acetone or tissue to wipe it off immediately. The liquids do react with air and might seal the bottle shut.
- Store the bottle upright: Always store your liquids upright, and never store it on its side. This will prevent the base/ top coat from getting into the cap and causing it to stick.
- Keep the cap clean: Make sure to clean the cap of your nail liquids after each use. This will help to prevent any drying on the cap and making it difficult to open.
- Use a rubber band: If your bottle is already stuck shut, try wrapping a rubber band around the cap for better grip and twist the cap off.
- Warm water method: Another trick is to hold the bottle under warm water for a few minutes. This will help to loosen the liquid and make it easier to open.
- When you notice the Base or Top Coat brush becoming thick - switch the brush with the "Brush Cleaner" brush - it will be good as new.
- Store in a cool place and avoid leaving the set in sunlight.
I hope these tips help with caring for your Mirabele Beauty Dip Set and getting the most out of it.