Hey there lovely ladies! Looking for tips on how to get the perfect #mirabelemani everytime? You've come to the right place!
Check back regularly for all of our insider tips and tricks you need to achieve a stunning, long-lasting manicure. We would also suggest joining our facebook community so that you can chat with each other about what works best for you.
- Start with clean and dry nails: Before applying nail dip powder, make sure your nails are completely clean and dry.
- File and shape your nails: File and shape your nails to your desired length and shape.
- Applying the base coat: Apply a thin layer of base coat to your nails and let it dry for 30 seconds. Your first brush should last for 3-5 nails depending on your nail length. Do not be generous with your base coat application on your first layer, make sure it is thin and even. This will help the dip powder adhere better to your nails. Keep away from your skin and cuticle with the base coat.
- Wipe excess base coat off skin (qtip with nail polish remover works well)
- Dip your nails: Dip your nails into the dip powder at a 45-degree angle and tap off any excess powder. Dip in and out quickly to build up colour and avoid clumping. Stop dipping when the powder no longer looks “wet" Make sure to cover the entire nail with the powder.
- Repeat the dipping process: Repeat the dipping process until you reach the desired opacity. Make sure to tap off any excess powder between each dip.
- Apply activator: Apply activator to your nails to set the dip powder. This will also help to harden the nails. Be generous with your activator application. We recommend applying twice after the first coat has dried.
- Apply a top coat: Apply a top coat to seal and protect the dip powder. Make sure to cover the entire nail with the top coat and let it dry completely.
- The pen is cuticle oil for after care and hydration of your cuticles.