How do you remove your #mirabelemani?
If you want to remove your #mirabelemani or change the colour you can use our organic remover gel. In a similar way to fake tan, hair tint or any enhancement you make to your body, a freshly applied manicure is more difficult to remove as our formula is designed to last. We want to make sure you keep your nails safe and health and so don't recommend removing your dip powder for at least 3-4 days after initial application.
1. Buff down the Top Coat of the powder and apply a layer of the remover gel.
2. Wait 5-10 minutes for the powder to soften.
3. Gently push the softened powder from the nail bed with the Cuticle Pusher.
4. Wipe off the excess with a cotton pad and push back your cuticles and any remaining colour with the Mirabele Cuticle Tool.
5. Apply the nourishing Cuticle oil from your Mirabele Dipping Set to finish the process and keep your nails healthy and strong.
How to Remove Mirabele Dipping Powder without Remover Gel?
- Buff off the Top Coat so that the nails are matte.
- Soak cotton buds in nail polish remover
- Put the nail into the cotton bud and wrap aluminium foil around to keep in place.
- Wrap the foil as tight as you can and let it soak for 10-15 minutes.
- Take off the wrap and gently push the powder off your nail bed.
- Apply cuticle oil to nourish.