Frequently Asked Questions
What is a #mirabelemani?
A #mirabelemani is a healthy and safe alternative to acrylic nails, shellac or gel polish. It is a combination of a specially formulated glue and activator liquid that causes the powder to harden when it is exposed to air. Unlike shellac and gel manicures, Mirable powder does not need a UV light to dry or cure which is a much safer option for your skin. It is the fastest and easiest alternative to a salon quality manicure that women can do themselves anywhere, anytime and it can be applied directly to the nail bed without the need for filing, peeling or any damaging extensions.
How long does a #mirabelemani last?
Every woman has a different lifestyle that can be strenuous on the hands in different ways, however with the correct application and care your #mirabelemani can last between 2-3 weeks.
How do you apply it & how do you make it last longer?
All women like to wear nail colour differently, you might want a thin coat so that you can change your nails every other day (with so many colours we know we do), or perhaps you would like something a little bit stronger.
For a longer lasting colour we recommend:
- Removing cuticles and gently buffing your nail bed before application.
- Apply 3 coats of Base Coat and Powder in the following way:
- Evenly across the whole nail and across the tip of the nail.
- Keep away from your cuticle and surrounding skin (Application to the skin and cuticle makes the powder prone to lifting as it is formulated to stick only to your nail bed)
- Applying Base Coat and Powder to maximum 2-3 nails at a time – when all nails are coated proceed to the Activator step.
- Apply 1 generous coat of Activator – make sure that you apply around the tip of the nail and you can see every bit of powder absorbing the Activator.
- Wait for the Activator to react with the air and the powder so that it is hard to touch.
- Use your Mirabele Buffer to buff the powder for a smooth finish.
- Apply an even coat of Top Coat – make sure to apply around the tip of the nail.
What causes chipping?
There are a few things that can cause lifting or chipping:
- Everyone has different nail beds and some might be more prone to oil and so do not hold colour as well as others.
- Poor preparation or application on the skin/ cuticle area.
- Sometimes nails chip we might hit our finger, bend it in a funny way, wash the dishes too much.. the list goes on.
Is the Colour the Same as the photos?
At Mirabele Beauty we want to make sure that you know exactly what you are getting, and so we not only use our stock photography but also want incredible women to share their #mirabelemani with us and most importantly you either in our Campaign Launch shoots or on our social media pages so that you can see the Mirabele Colours as they appear on a nail. Sometimes different screen types cause slight colour/resolution issues and so we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation of this type.
Is Mirabele Vegan & Cruelty Free?
The Mirabele Beauty range is environmentally friendly and 100% cruelty free with no animal testing or animal by-products, making it easy for you to make more ethical choices when it comes to your beauty product purchases. Leading cosmetics experts have worked on creating the Mirabele Beauty product that we are proud to deliver to empowered women globally.
What if I get an allergic reaction?
Mirabele Beauty products are designed by cosmetic experts for the nail bed and not for the surrounding skin (or anywhere else). We are such an incredible and diverse population and our differences are what make us amazing, unfortunately that means that sometimes we can react differently to different things and it is impossible for any substance whether man made or not, to not cause a reaction with someone (some people are allergic to water..and grass…). A reaction does not mean that our products are not safe, every Mirabele Beauty product has been tested by leading industry experts, are compliant with global cosmetic standards and are approved as safe and non-toxic. In the unlikely circumstance that you experience a minor skin reaction please remove the product and discontinue use immediately.
How many #mirabelemani’s from one set?
Everyone will have a different preference for powder thickness and application styles, but we want to make sure you get the most out of your Mirabele Dipping Set and that is why you will get a minimum of 20 manicures out of one box set.
What is the difference between Mirabele & SNS?
Both are a dipping powder and work in the same way – Mirabele provides a shine with the top coat whereas some salons prefer to use a UV cured Gloss/Matte Top Coat.
Share and get 15% off!
Simply share this product on one of the following social networks and you will unlock 15% off!