A #mirabelemani is a healthy and safe alternative to acrylic nails, shellac or gel polish. It is a combination of a specially formulated glue and activator liquid that causes the powder to harden when it is exposed to air. Unlike shellac and gel manicures, Mirable powder does not need a UV light to dry or cure which is a much safer option for your skin. It is the fastest and easiest alternative to a salon quality manicure that women can do themselves anywhere, anytime and it can be applied directly to the nail bed without the need for filing, peeling or any damaging extensions.
Every woman has a different lifestyle that can be strenuous on the hands in different ways, however with the correct application and care your #mirabelemani can last between 2-3 weeks.
All women like to wear nail colour differently, you might want a thin coat so that you can change your nails every other day (with so many colours we know we do), or perhaps you would like something a little bit stronger.
For a longer lasting colour we recommend:
- Removing cuticles and gently buffing your nail bed before application.
- Apply 3 coats of Base Coat and Powder in the following way:
- Evenly across the whole nail and across the tip of the nail.
- Keep away from your cuticle and surrounding skin (Application to the skin and cuticle makes the powder prone to lifting as it is formulated to stick only to your nail bed)
- Applying Base Coat and Powder to maximum 2-3 nails at a time – when all nails are coated proceed to the Activator step.
- Apply 1 generous coat of Activator – make sure that you apply around the tip of the nail and you can see every bit of powder absorbing the Activator.
- Wait for the Activator to react with the air and the powder so that it is hard to touch.
- Use your Mirabele Buffer to buff the powder for a smooth finish.
- Apply an even coat of Top Coat – make sure to apply around the tip of the nail.
There are a few things that can cause lifting or chipping:
- Everyone has different nail beds and some might be more prone to oil and so do not hold colour as well as others.
- Poor preparation or application on the skin/ cuticle area.
- Sometimes nails chip we might hit our finger, bend it in a funny way, wash the dishes too much.. the list goes on.
If you want to remove your #mirabelemani or change the colour you can use our organic remover gel.
1. Buff down the Top Coat of the powder and apply a layer of the remover gel.
2. Wait 5-10 minutes for the powder to soften.
3. Gently push the softened powder from the nail bed with the Cuticle Pusher.
4. Wipe off the excess with a cotton pad and push back your cuticles and any remaining colour with the Mirabele Cuticle Tool.
5. Apply the nourishing Cuticle oil from your Mirabele Dipping Set to finish the process and keep your nails healthy and strong.
- Buff off the Top Coat so that the nails are matte.
- Soak cotton buds in nail polish remover
- Put the nail into the cotton bud and wrap aluminium foil around to keep in place.
- Wrap the foil as tight as you can and let it soak for 10-15 minutes.
- Take off the wrap and gently push the powder off your nail bed.
- Apply cuticle oil to nourish.